Osama's Revenge Osama's Revenge

very fun

This is a good game, you should put this on the iphone app store would be a fun mini game

Dale & Peakot Dale & Peakot

great game.

it was very enjoyable.

Stickya Adventurya Stickya Adventurya

GREAT WORK

Awesome game! also i have my on little walkthroughs for ppl that have a hard time only 2 for now though. OK. *On the door boss thingy get the beans jump and wait for 1 to 2 seconds and fart the objects so they will repell it back to the door.Do this 3-4 times n' u'll nail em'.* On the piano key things step on the colors in this order!**
1:BLACK
2:BLUE
3:RED
4:YELLOW
%+*:THAN IMMEDIATELY JUMP TOWARDS THE FAR LEFT OVER THE LAST 2:*+%

Well that's all i gota finish the rest! Great game dude i'm lividly gonna finish it lol nice work 5/5 10/10!

It's a Nice Day Today It's a Nice Day Today

Ugghhhh

And I will see you guys later.... Nice work sending out an inviornmental mesage, great work lol.

Seed of Destruction Seed of Destruction

Great game!

I'ts a very good game,i had lots of fun playing it. The rewards were brilliant and perfect!

Photoshop Color Tutorial! Photoshop Color Tutorial!

Wow

Thats so cool!

Wavechan responds:

Thankyou :)

Drop the Bomb (Medals) Drop the Bomb (Medals)

Nice, but in a way

It was great,even though i thought it was a little bit hard,it was ok. Good work though Musta took you a cupple a days to make those questions because i only went about 7 rounds until i just gave up,some questions i knew though. All in all Great work!

Madness Regent Madness Regent

The Best...but

It was great,like when i got to the part w/ the lava! SO EPIC!!!!!! but... the controls where kinda hard to get used to,meaning( to jump u press "S") but still TOP QUALITY Make a sequal and ur gonna be famouse all over newgrounds.

-Zech =D xD =P

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

amazing

Its very cool but the freaken ninjas were retarded they jumped up and did one kick and pushed me back. over all IT was still great 10/10 5/5

Pico Sim Date Pico Sim Date

unexpected ending

It was cool I maxed out every thing but I never got a chance to date